Thursday 4 November 2010

Recording a Sound file

I borrowed a sound recorder and is my first time seeing a sound recorder with such a small microphone. it is small and easier to use unlike the ones I have used before that required a full microphone and large recording unit.

The model used was ICR-BI70NX
Sound Recording Device used (hired from Uni)










I started walking to station I recorded any sound I heard, because I was more continuous of sounds, they seemed different them usually.

The sounds I recorded were:

1. Walking on leaves,


2. Traffic and People


3. A girl on the phone


4. On the Bus


5. bus


6. Underground train arriving


7. doors in underground


8. Door


9. beep



In the end I decided that the Children was the most interesting as they all together sound interesting and abit like birds making noise.


Secret life of Camberwell
As a group we recorded sounds around college
1. elevator


2. In the shop


3. Workshop


4. Workshop


5. Coffee Machin


6. in the shop

No comments:

Post a Comment